It doesn’t say how this is propelled unless that is a tug towing it, I can’t quite tell. How would you like that in your bath?
I'm saying nothing about bowling!!!
Another snippet in the news is a picture of an Orca flipping a sea lion into the air. I feel so sorry for the sea lion who at the beginning of the clip was sheltering by a fishing boat which then decided to move off allowing the Orca to get close to it. The Orca flipped it 6 metres into the air apparently.
Here’s a slightly different version of a Gazpacho which is one of my favourite summer soups.
Golden Gazpacho with AvocadoFood and Wine
- SERVINGS: 4
This fresh, tangy, yellow-tomato gazpacho comes together quickly in the blender. A jalapeño adds subtle heat.
- 2 pounds yellow or orange cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Kosher salt
- Diced avocado and tortilla chips, for serving
- In a blender, puree the halved tomatoes and crushed garlic with 1/4 cup of water. With the machine on, gradually add the olive oil until incorporated. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Ladle the gazpacho into bowls and top with diced avocado. Serve with tortilla chips.
Have a great day